Thursday, April 10, 2008

to My Sayang...

  • I have liked many but loved very few...yet no one has been as sweet as YOU.
  • I'd stand and wait in the world's longest queue,
  • Just for the pleasure of a moment with YOU...

  • Until God closes my eyes, I can't imagine life without YOU...

  • YOU are the only one who can leave me speechless,yet still inspire me to write words of love. I LOVE YOU...

  • I feel the luckiest person on earth as I have a companion as wonderful as YOU are. Will Always Love YOU.

  • Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. You're my someone special.

  • I have never enjoyed anyone's company as much as yours no matter what we are doing and I just want to be right next to YOU for the rest of my Life.

  • Your smile warms my heart, And...
  • your soft touch reaches my very core.

  • It is not that I'm afraid to die..
  • It is that if I die who will love YOU as I do.

  • Ah...I forgot your name, can I call you mine? and in case YOU forgot my name too, call me YOURS.

  • It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk & remenisce. So many good things come in 2 & one of those things is ME & YOU

mmm...penat menaip kata2 chenta...leh la guna ayat2 ni nk berjiwang...

No comments: